Wednesday, January 4, 2017

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Hi, I was a bit slack last month and got caught up in the Christmas drama and forgot to announce Novembers winner so I am going to share both November and Decembers winners today.

First up NOVEMBER SKETCH WINNER:

SANDRA BRIMELOW  Even though these are colours that usually makes one cringe.  Sandra has done a fantastic job and of course nailed the sketch.

Thank you to Flutterby Designs for Sponsoring us in November:  Sandra PM me and I will hook you up with Anita to claim your prize.



DECEMBER WINNER

Drum roll....ELAINE STOTT
As soon as I laid eyes on this layout I was in love.  It has the balance of colour, mixed media and white space that we all try to achieve.  Elaine PM me via the Facebook page and I will get your prize sorted.


Thank you to Charms Creations for sponsoring us in December.  If you haven't ordered your Charms Creations make sure you head over to the store and place your order.



Thank you to everyone that played along with us in 2016.  I have things planned for our little blog this year that I hope you enjoy.

The link is now sorted for this months moodboard so make sure you link up or just share on the Facebook page. I can't wait to see what you come up with and to share with you the DT for 2017.  I am a bit excited.

Krisy xxx

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh thank you so much!! As soon as I saw the mood board, I knew I had to join in :-). Thank you for your kind comments. Have messaged you on Facebook.

Lizzy Hill said...

GORG creations!!!! Well done on your wins girls:):)!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Well done to the winners.. Lovely layouts!

Tania B said...

Congrats ladies, beautiful layouts!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.